Sunday, May 17, 2009

Draius


I recently purchased Sacred 2:Fallen Angel for PS3.
Think of Diablo 2 & Baldur's gate but with a 200 level cap and a 
map that takes 120 hours to explore. 
It can be played online with 4 people or locally with 2. 
I love it,it's so much fun. 
Now the maps and dungeons aren't randomized
but are you really going to be able to explore a map that large?
Probably not.
There are 6 classes/characters with little to no customisation.
 It's like Diablo 2,you let your armor do that for you.
Speaking of that there are over 150 sets of armor.
Ranging from roman to sci-fi, you see Draius has an Egyptian breast plate on.
I really think everyone should buy this,it's a great game.
With over 600 quests you'll never finish it,and I kinda like that.

Now I should go on about the bad,to be fair.
Local multi player you are forced to use a far off camera.
One player you can zoom in to make it play
like a third person game.
It does take up 5 gigs and the graphics are PC graphics.
It hasn't been re polished for next gen systems.
But they are still nice graphics.
One really bad thing,or at I could be an idiot,
You can't give or receive items to other players.
Now there is a giant chest in every town you can put loot in.
I haven't tried it but my theory is you can drop things in it and other players
may be able to get it. I could be wrong though.
Keep in mind I've only been playing for about 4 hours so this
could be a mistake on my part.

2 comments:

  1. Ooo this looks pretty interesting, its fallen beyond my radar though! I've not played it but it sounds in the same region as WoW - do correct me if i'm wrong :) I reckon my friend would like this, i'll let him know if he doesn't already! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's pretty similar to WoW you even have mounts you can ride. i found out you can trade items but only online,not if you play locally with somebody on one system. its still a really great buy.

    ReplyDelete