Saturday, May 23, 2009

recycling.. in a way.

After I put a 320 gig laptop HD in my PS3
I had this 60 gig just sitting around.
I dunno why it took me 6 months to figure this out.
I ordered an enclosure for 4 dollars.
Now I can transfer whole TV seasons etc to and fro where ever
I want. It was so cheap because it
didn't come with a fan of any kind. 
It's meant to transfer and store..it's not
something you leave on for hours at a time.
Now I should look into an enclosure for my old
IDE HD from my last computer.
My new one is too current to use it.
It was installed by geek squad but my comp won't
run with it in. This way I can make use of it :)






1 comment:

  1. Thats pretty handy! I'd always be worried about getting rid of old HD, just in case but your idea is brill :D

    ReplyDelete