Monday, May 4, 2009

Some stay some go


I was reading an article on returning TV shows today.
A few TV shows might not be coming back. 
One didn't really surprise me though,Dollhouse. 
I personally didn't like Dollhouse I felt it was a rip
off of Dark City. It did have Helo

 in it though,so I was holding out because he's a good actor. 
It's ratings have been shit so it's expected 
to get the ax. If so I won't be buying the first season.


Life could also get cancelled which would be complete bullshit.


It's one of my favorite shows and had the highest ratings in Australian history..
 if that helps at all. 
It was doing a 6.5 when it started now it's getting 3.2 

At least Castle has been going strong. I apparently am the only who I know
who likes it. My girlfriend won't even watch it with me. The first episode was 
a little predictable but that's just the first 
episode. Nathan was great, I don't really care
for the woman in the show. She's ok but she's nothing special.

Oh well, good shows rarely make it. Everyone mainly likes dumbshit where 
women talk to dead people. Or a show about a group of doctors who are whiny
and can't decided who to fuck.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I really like the last line of that post. I think maybe I didn't appreciate "Castle" as much because it was in the company of "Lie to Me" when I saw it, and the latter kinda bowled me over. And I feel bad that Whedon(sp?) didn't come back with a successful new show; especially since it gave someone from BSG another job. I've missed a lot of episodes of "Life," but I thought I could always catch back up on DVD. I saw a good deal of the first season and it was great. NBC let that stupid "Knight Rider" remake stay on longer than it deserved; whereas "Life" is a decent show and deserves more time to find ratings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Cat_from_Saturn

    yeah i admit the first episode of castle was a bit lacking in unpredictability. so i understand if you weren't that interested. i'm just a fan of nathan filian, he entertains me.

    i don't wanna skewer dollhouse, i just have never liked 'faith'(dushku) i don't think she can act very well. the show itself was good and had a lot to offer(even if borrowing a bit of dark city for it) but not with a bad lead. she just seems like she doesn't care about her roles.

    ReplyDelete