Saturday, May 2, 2009

On a roll.


Yay! I did it again. Ok I may have cheated just a bit in getting another platinum trophy. 
For MBM I used a password I found online to get to the last stage :|
So I didn't get there on my own but I did beat him myself.
I feel like I'm on a roll.. I feel like maybe ...I'm a cylon.
You know I've always felt different.

Speaking of cylon's and all wonderful things related to Battlestar Galactica check this out.


I've seen two episodes of Monk over the last few weeks and thought wtf
why haven't I bought that? So as a test I downloaded the first season.
It really is a brilliant show and I plan to buy all the seasons.
But look, the first two episodes of the series have 
Michael Hogan(Saul Tigh of BSG) as the mayor.
If I were anything like my mother I would interpret this as a sign.
My Battlestar Galactica replacement must be Monk :O

2 comments:

  1. So you go the trophy... sort of :p
    But lets be honest here, i doubt any one can really claim to have got that one legitimately, right?

    How have you not watched Monk before this? :o Now that you've mentioned it, I may have to look up the DVD's too, because i've only seen a couple of seasons.... oooo a box set of seasons 1-6? I'll have that, thank you very much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't consider that cheating at all. If they didn't want people to do that they should have disabled the password feature for MBM. And mom and I have actually been watching Monk for a little while now, too. We haven't seen it from the beginning because they only air much later episodes on NBC. In the past, a couple people had related me to Adrian Monk because of my OCD and that used to annoy me... until I actually saw the show lol.

    ReplyDelete